I would like to share with my notes after attending Novell Groupwise 2014 Webinar today 07.11.13
– Skype integration (address book and ability to check who’s online)
– Proxy sub folders
– Shared sub folders
– Revelance (most used folders on top – improved)
– Name completion (who you e-mail most rather than a string match)
– Custom application REST interface (so we can script loads of stuff if we want ;] )
– Now supports any LDAP system no just eDir
– Global search (name,fid,email etc)
– Start/Stop agents
– Export of lists
– Rich reports
– Command line tools for gwcheck etc
– Administration delegation (just give ppl access to what they should access)
– Major improvements (except for visuals of course)
– name completion (even by username)
– Duplicate folders, templates.
– Easier navigation
-auto update, (no need to refresh to check for new emails)
– more scalable,
– major improvements for Data Syncronizer.
Release date expected to be in Jan 2014.