For confidential workspace and by recommending teaming to other users it’s important that All users part of access control remains unticked.
Understanding Default Roles for Workspaces and Folders
- Visitor – Has read-only and comment-only access.
- Participant – Can create entries and modify those entries, plus perform tasks associated with the Visitor role.
- Guest Participant – Can read entries, create entries, and add comments.
- Team Member – Has all the rights of a Participant. In addition, can generate reports and manage community tags.
- Workspace and Folder Administrators – Can create, modify, or delete workspaces or folders; moderate participation (modify or delete the entries of others); design entries and workflows; set entry-level access controls on entries of others; and can perform tasks associated with the Participant and Team Member role.
- Workspace Creator – Can create sub-workspaces. In Team Workspace Root workspaces, this role allows users to create their own team workspaces.
- Site Administrator Has all rights associated with access control. Available only to Teaming